Georgia Equality is working to build a fair majority in Georgia through electoral action at the state and local level. Carving out a bi-partisan fair majority in the state legislature and on local councils and commissions requires targeting unfair elected officials for defeat , and supporting candidates who are committed to equality - in primary and general elections.
We survey hundreds of local and state candidates for their positions on LGBT issues. Through our endorsement process, we provide support to candidates and voter guides to mobilize hundreds of thousands of fair-minded voters across the state.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Register to vote, or update your voter registration if you have moved
- Encourage your friends to register and vote
- Volunteer to help on a campaign
- Stay informed by joining our Action Email List
- Check our Candidate Endorsement Page during elections
- Join Georgia Equality. Our work is not possible without the financial support of people like you who want a fair-majority in Georgia